Risk Modelling - Global Life Insurer
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Insurance - Risk|
|Salary||£45000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and other benefits|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a technical Actuary / Quant / CFA to join the Capital Management and Modelling team of a global Life Insurer in their Central London office.
You will focus on the development of the risk models and simulation engine within the company's internal model. Your role will involve leading the development of risk calibration tools and it will combine coding with defining methodology, specifying requirements and leading design.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of a dynamic team with exposure to senior management and interaction with different teams in a well-established, growing business. You will also have the chance to get involved in projects from the wider team.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of financial modelling statistics
- Experience in implementing models in Excel/VBA and ideally MATLAB
- Actuarial / CFA qualification or MSc / PhD
- 3-7 years experience (two vacancies at two different levels of seniority) ideally in Life Insurance
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Solvency II knowledge (desirable).
Please apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for an informal chat.
Financial Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.